Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy New Year…in the quilting queue…

 

New year marks a time of new beginnings, not always meaning new project but sometimes new perspective on projects sitting in wait…  Do you know what I am talking about???

I have a few in my queue that I am resolving to finish ASAP in this new year!

IMG_0315.JPG (2) 

This is going to be a beauty, a simple sashed nine patch in buttery soft flannels.

IMG_0426.JPG (2)

Turning Twenty is always a go to – this is from book 10 and I want this for the wall in my bathroom (once we are done with it at the shop)

IMG_0432.JPG (2)

A Melon Block Quilt for a class I am teaching at the shop – make with Pat Sloans “Bobbins and Bits” batiks!

 

IMG_0429.JPG (2)

Mini Professional Tote from the same line of fabrics.

 

IMG_0431.JPG (2)

Petrillo Bag with our Downton Abbey Collection.

 

IMG_0434.JPG (2)

January Runner from Runners Rock by Gathering Friends – we are doing a runner of the month at the shop.

 

IMG_0428.JPG (2)

Snug as a Bug boys quilts – these are so popular – variety of textures and fabrics for lots of fun!

 

IMG_0427.JPG (2)

And a girls version, complete with a touch of soft corduroy.

 

IMG_0433.JPG (2)

These are for some fun with strips and a new product – three fun bags to try!

 

IMG_0430.JPG (2)

I’d Be Quilting – project bag with Tula Pink fabrics.

NOW IF THAT IS NOT ENOUGH…

 

IMG_0421.JPG (2)

I am working on this – it is a Bonnie Hunter Celtic Soltice Mystery and of course I lost my mind a little when I decided to do the KING SIZE!!!  Only have 2 steps done of 5 thus far…

And I am having fun trying our one of the new 7 Series machines at home – I may just keep this for company along side my 880 – it is a gem to sew with and the dual feed is sublime!

 

IMG_0435.JPG (2)

Bernina 710

So there you have it.  Now it is like writing down a goal, when you write it you are more likely to get it done.  So check back from time to time – I will try and post (weekly??) to let you know my progress and FINISHED projects!

What is in YOUR QUILTING QUEUE for 2014??

No comments:

Post a Comment