Tuesday, March 18, 2014

In the Quilting Queue....


I promised I would show you the progress....

A winter snowmobiling vacation for Tom and I, meant a little sewing for me and watching classic westerns like Gunsmoke and Bonanza for Tom.  We had a wonderful time even though the temperature in Brainerd, Minnesota never got above 15 degrees that last week in February.

I took this lovely along to sew with!  Bernina 350LE a dream to sew with and to look at.  Comes with a walking foot, 37 foot and 20 foot and slide on tray that I needed plus so much more.






First up was this quilting bag with Tula Pink Fabrics.
Quilting with my walking foot and an oops with a folded corner!



Sewing the chevrons, I found they laid flatter if I pressed everything out when there were so many fabrics and angles at the intersections.


Petrilo Bag using Downton Abbey fabrics, this has in inside padded pock for your I-pad or tablet!






Mini Professional Bag - I made the large one years ago - LOTS OF PIECES.  Have it all cut and facings ironed on while on vacation - wonder if I will have to wait for another to get this finished!
Happy Sewing Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment